Open Positions at Operation RSF, Inc.
As Operation RSF continues to grow we will be seeking professionals who are willing to volunteer their time to help support the mission of Operation RSF. The available positions are listed below and will remain listed as long as the positions are open. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions below, please read the job description and requirements carefully before submitting your cover letter and resume to info@operationRSF.org with the subject line as the position of interest.
All positions within Operation RSF are volunteer positions and work remotely through G-Suite Apps. The staff of Operation RSF is expected to support the mission and assist in spreading the mission through their own personal contacts and communities. Applicants are NOT required to be veterans and all applications will be interviewed by a current member of Operation RSF.
Social Media Marketing Director
Position: The Social Media Marketing Director is the lead on Operation RSF's marketing ventures, including developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the organization's market presence and assisting in finding a 'voice' that will make a difference for Operation RSF.
- Maintain and grow Operation RSF's presence and culture across social media platforms.
- Build a strategy and design social media posts to help support Operation RSF's mission and objectives.
- Develop timely and compelling content and coordinate digital newsletter campaigns.
- Maintain and update the existing website (OperationRSF.org).
- Identify new trends and content opportunities.
- Maintaining a digital library of photographs and other media.
- Developing corporate presentations.
- Coordinate and conduct interviews for social media distribution via Instagram Live or YouTube.
The Social Media Marketing Director must be a self-motivated individual who has proven organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills in order to develop and maintain productive internal and client relationships. The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- At least 4 years of experience in a marketing role.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms (specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Create Suite (or other design programs).
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter.
- Have in-depth knowledge of social media trends.
If you are interested in applying please e-mail your cover letter and resume to info@operationRSF.org and use "Social Media Marketing Director" as your subject line.
Position: The Partnership director is at the front of developing and maintaining the relationships between Operation RSF, its partners, and its ambassadors. Your work is on ensuring new partners and ambassadors have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful at supporting and spreading the mission of Operation RSF and existing partners and ambassadors continue to have the support they need and their questions answered. We require that partners and ambassadors are contacted every quarter by phone or e-mail to maintain a strong relationship of mutual support.
- Maintain relations with existing partners and ambassadors through direct communication.
- Conduct initial interviews with prospective partners and ambassadors.
- Onboard (train) prospective partners and ambassadors
- Maintain partner and ambassador tracker and paperwork, updating with new accounts or making changes to existing accounts when changes occur.
- Develop new outreach techniques to share about our mission to potential future partners and ambassadors.
- Continue developing methods and procedures to assist our partners and ambassadors to reach out to their communities.
- Be an active participant in the forum to answer questions for partners and ambassadors or to answer questions for prospective partners and ambassadors.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
- Have strong communication skills and be able to explain abstract ideas and concepts over phone calls or e-mails.
- Be a problem solver.
- Be self-starting and motivated.
- Be flexible in communicating with partners and ambassadors, understanding that they are all running their own businesses first.
- Have a passion for people.
- Have a basic knowledge of current social media trends to include FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
If you are interested in applying please e-mail your cover letter and resume to info@operationRSF.org and use "Partnership Director" as your subject line.
Grant Researcher and Writer
Position: The Grant Researcher and Writer is a pivotal role at Operation RSF that opens doors to conducting future research in support of the mission. The ideal candidate has a depth of experience in identifying sources for grants and writing successful grant applications. We're looking for highly organized, creative thinkings with a can-do attitude who believes in the mission of Operation RSF. Operation RSF values the ability to perform research on prospective funders, write grant applications that portray our mission in a highly impactful manner, and research new sources of funding.
- Develop, prepare and submit timely, well written, persuasive letters of inquiry and grant proposals to foundations, corporations and government funding sources to secure revenues to further Operation RSF's mission.
- Work with others internally as needed to develop and prepare proposals and reporting to ensure grant requirements are fulfilled.
- Maintain a grant proposal and reporting calendar to ensure deadlines are met and that an aggressive grant proposal submission program is maintained.
- Perform related administrative responsibilities as required.
- Act as liaison with program officers at foundations.
- 2-5 years experience in grant proposal writing and a proven track record in writing successful grant applications.
- Prior experience in developing and managing grants and reports submission schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and proven organizational skills.
- Solutions-oriented with a commitment to deliver excellent internal and external customer service.
- Ability to think creatively, creating opportunities for funding from non-traditional sources.
If you are interested in applying please e-mail your cover letter and resume to info@operationRSF.org and use "Grant Researcher and Writer" as your subject line.